my mom's new wallet!

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
so we went to the LV at Raffles Hotel. This is the first time I needed to queue to get in the Raffles LV boutique. *faint* Many items have been sold out.

anyway, think it was still a nice experience. The SA was patient and showed us whatever item we wanted to see.:yes:

here are the pics! My mom's new wallet - Alexandra Damier Azur

k8VL9xjKx1.jpg

eQkUkWDQzE.jpg

ydOf4QKbXx.jpg

so we went to the LV at Raffles Hotel. This is the first time I needed to queue to get in the Raffles LV boutique. *faint* Many items have been sold out.

anyway, think it was still a nice experience. The SA was patient and showed us whatever item we wanted to see.:yes:

here are the pics! My mom's new wallet - Alexandra Damier Azur

k8VL9xjKx1.jpg

eQkUkWDQzE.jpg

ydOf4QKbXx.jpg

its so pretty! and did they say when they would be restocking the boutiques? i need to get a vernis wallet. :crybaby:

was hoping for the mad rush to be over. SAs are always mean to me; i reckon cos i look young and penniless! :shame:

madaddie, which vernis do you have in mind? I was told that the vernis koala wallets have been all sold. and I never know that sunset boulevards are all sold out since quite some time ago.... *how back in time I am!

madaddie, which vernis do you have in mind? I was told that the vernis koala wallets have been all sold. and I never know that sunset boulevards are all sold out since quite some time ago.... *how back in time I am!

hi dearie,

i wan the pomme vernis ludlow cos i need a small one to fit into my pochettes which i carry more often than my bigger bags. :rolleyes:

that's the first time i've seen this wallet in the azur print! so adorable! wow, a queue to get inside the raffles hotel store? that's a first! i go there whenever i can (instead of the taka one) just to avoid the crowds usually!