My Mom's Epi Alma... and Nitro!!

Thanks everyone!!! She is more than deserving of beautiful things. She spent all her time raising all 4 of us and always gave to us first, so it is time for us to give back! I admire all moms out there :yes:

Louis Vuitton Epi Alma.

Check out the bag and flowers (compliments of her two wonderful and always nice son's ;) )

louis_vuitton_epi_alma_1.jpg

And of course, the dog of dogs, Nitro poses with the beautiful bag too!

louis_vuitton_epi_alma_6.jpg
[/quote]

my mom gets pissed when 1 of her louis vuittons is put on the floor. tsk tsk

its nice! its too bad this material only got more popular in the 2000s

America defended Kuwait and Saudi Arabia. The result? $70+ oil.The U.S. law prohibits price-fixing. OPEC manipulated the oil price, driving it to 50 times above the cost oil extraction cost. Oil is more profitable than heroin.The OPEC members use oil proceeds to fund religious fundamentalists who incite against America.We prosecute foreign drug cartels which violate the U.S. law without entering the country. We can similarly do away with the OPECStop the oil racket! Sign the petition to outlaw OPEC at www.petitiononline.com/opec Another public initiative by www.SamsonBlinded.info. Google banned the site’s advertising and Amazon deleted all reviews

Anyways... gorgeous bag and mom! I am really in love with the Alma. I am totally jealous of the Spy it looks lovely! :shame: You are a great daughter. :smile: