My mom pleasantly surprised me!

tracy814

O.G.
Jul 19, 2007
I will start by saying that my mom has never been a label person, but that I saw a fake LV wallet in her bag a few months ago. :sad: She works, is raising her granddaughter, and doesn't have a lot of money, but seeing that made me sad. And so, I was hesitant to tell her/show her my LV bags. But over Thanksgiving, I decided to show her my Neverfull (both she and my sister still don't know about the Damier Azur Speedy - shhhhh!) and she was truly happy for me that I'd bought something like that for myself with my bonus. I was really surprised and happy! So now I'm on the hunt for a wallet for her - not as a Christmas gift or anything, just as a "just because" gift, so she can share in my LVoe. Next on my list is my sister, though I'm not sure she'll appreciate it - we'll see!

Anyway, just wanted to share that little story!

So any wallet suggestions? She had a fake (HORRIBLE FAKE) white MC wallet. I was thinking plain mono...

The classic mono is a great choice now does she like a long purse or a more compact one I have the pochette and really like that size it's not to big has compartments for change and paper money and lots of card slots

Awww! Isn't she a wonderful mum - she'll settle for a fake for herself, but she's happy you've got the real thing. She sounds like a real sweetie, and so do you! I'm just thinking if she chose white MC, then her taste probably runs to the more feminine designs, so maybe she would like damier azur. Pretty but not so pricey as some.