My mom bought this Chanel bag but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tay4pm

Jun 13, 2009
Hi! My mom's friend offered her to buy her a Chanel bag in Europe suddenly and videochatted my mom from a store to ask her if she wanted this bag. My mom received it but now some of her other friends are saying that it is a fake bag. My mom told her friend who bought it and her friend is being very defensive. There is no receipt because the friend claims that she had lost it. They've known each other for 20 years.
IMG_2552.JPG IMG_2553.JPG IMG_2555.JPG IMG_2554.JPG
I don't know the serial number and my mom doesn't know the official name either.
Do you think this is fake or real?

Thanks for the help.

You might want to post in the Authenticate thread with more detail images (see required format and images). Does the bag come with Chanel box and dust bag? Does the bag has authentic card? Is there a Holo sticker with serial number? For sure, the serial number on the holo sticker inside the bag should match the serial number on the card. Hope this help!

I agree on the yikes... this does not look like anything I've seen from Chanel and if that is supposed to be caviar leather the pattern looks very peculiar. Just because they have been friends for 20 years does not mean your mothers friend is wise about luxury goods from other countries. I'd post this in an authentication thread but id venture to say there's not much you can provide them unfortunately... good luck .

Don't recognize this leather...maayyyyybe it could be "deerskin", but the stitching quality looks low. :sad: The size of the chain looks weird too, it is the small one that is usually reserved for WOCs or clutches on chain, but the bag is too big to be proportional to it. And the overall design is unpolished.

It's very suspicious.

Attachments

• A65B02F6-1626-4380-A1DE-24E49C6B395C.png
    A65B02F6-1626-4380-A1DE-24E49C6B395C.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 307
Hi!

we do t allow individual threads requesting authenticity help, all requests must be in provided thread.
Also, ONLY approved members can help with authenticity.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.