My modest collection - slowly growing it!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, here's my small collection. Got into the act of colelcting in the middle of this year and trying to grow the collection.

I started off with 2 MC pieces, inspired by my sister - the black mini speedy and black pochette. The white mini speedy was a gift from my sister (she didn't want it anymore). I can't remember when I got the wallet (couple of years ago). Since then I have bought and sold: Mono Speedy 30, Mono Pap 26 and Mini Mono Kathleen in cherry pink.

Then I bought my damier speedy in June this year and it all went downhill (for my bank account) and uphill (for my collection).

June: Damier Speedy 25
    Aug: Damier Trousse
    Oct: Black MC Trouville
    Dec: Red Epi Speedy 25 and Cerises Speedy

I LOVE all these babies!:heart:

LV family.jpg MC collection.jpg Rouge Epi.jpg
  2. I absolutely LOVE your red Epi. Gorgeous!

3. Oooh I love how your collection is mostly MC, how cute ! :yes:

4. Black MC - after my own heart! Congrats and may your collection grow and grow! Happy holidays :smile:

5. Thanks Ladies for all your nice comments! :yes:

Castocreations, I regret to say that I have since exchanged my red epi speedy for something else. I will post updates in a while.

Thanks all!

6. Here was my post on the ban thread. An update to my collection:

Alright, another confession:

I know I am on a ban, but I did the unthinkable. 2 unthinkables actually.

I went to LV today.

Not to buy new stuff, but to exchange my red epi speedy for something else.

I took some time to think about it and realized that the epi speedy wasn't quite my style because the shape is a little too structured, unlike my other speedies that slouch. I love the red colour ,but I had to admit that the buy was an impulsive one. I took it last night, thinking of using it, but gave up in the end.

The LV store here doesn't allow for returns, so I had to exchange it for something. I looked around for the longest time.

Looked at the wallets. Bags. Catalogue. Wallets again. Bags again. I loved the accessories, but i wasn't going to spend all that US$800+ on them.

The only thing that caught my eye was the mono lin speedy, with a fantastic gold-brown pastilles bracelet on it. Oh... that's more my kind of thing. I figured I will get more mileage on it.

The SA gave me the weirdest look because it was an exchange of one speedy for another. Oh well.....

Here's my new baby.

I hope the red epi speedy find a lovely mistress soon. I still love her man.

Sigh.

Merry Christmas all!

mini lin speedy.jpg mynewpastilles.jpg
  7. Nice collection! :smile:

8. Thanks John! :smile:

Here are more additions to my collection, although I got them some time back:

1. Damier Cles
    2. White Inclusion Speedy Keychain

damier cles.jpg inclusion.jpg
  9. Great collection.

10. Oh.... and how could I have forgotten about her????

My favourite bag of all times! :love: Top of my "bags-i-regret-not-buying" list. I just got her a couple of weeks back!

The Cerises Speedy!:yahoo:

my cerises.jpg
  11. Oh.... and how could I have forgotten about her????

My favourite bag of all times! :love: Top of my "bags-i-regret-not-buying" list. I just got her a couple of weeks back!

The Cerises Speedy!:yahoo:

12. Great collection! Thanks for sharing.

13. My fave in your collection.... The Cerises Speedy!!

14. love the cersise speedy!!

15. Thanks Isis and Jen!

Thanks Carrie for the compliments!