My MOCA trip

Jun 13, 2007
My DBF and I arrived at the museum aound 12 PM and we darted to the boutique, which is located on the second floor. There were tons of people standing inside. I went to one of the SAs (there were 3), and told her what I wanted. She wrote all the info and my name in the post-it paper and told me to wait to be called. The MC agendas were all sold out that time (at around 12.30 PM), so I was forced to get the Monogram one. :Push:
Their rule is: one person: 2 items: one big one small, which means you can't get 2 Neverfulls and you can't get 2 agendas, or even 1 agenda, and 1 coin purse.

When I was done ordering, a new group of people flooded in. My DBF took some snapshots (knowing later that pics can't be taken at all). Ooops!! :P

We waited for a long time to be called. About 1 to 1.30 pm-ish. I overheard the SA told some ladies that there was nothing left except the Neverfulls. :wtf: I was shocked. Only a short period of time, everything was sold out like hot cakes. The lady asked if they could sell those display ones and they, of course, denied. They also said that they can't gaurantee the next shipment or anything. She even said that if anybody calls to check, they might not pick up the call because they're very busy.

I think, LV do limit quantity of their merchandise per day, so I'd say, get there as early as you can. The MC agendas are the first thing to be gone.

I hope this'd help. Good luck hunting for all tPFers. :okay: (And pardon my English.)

Attachments

• MOCA Museum 006.jpg
    MOCA Museum 006.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 318
  • MOCA Museum 018.jpg
    MOCA Museum 018.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 262
  • MOCA Museum 019.jpg
    MOCA Museum 019.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 234
  • MOCA Museum 024.jpg
    MOCA Museum 024.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 333
These are all I got: MM Neverfull, Mono agenda, and Mono Rond coin purse.

And that's me with my Mirage in action. :wlae:

Attachments

• MOCA Museum 016.jpg
    MOCA Museum 016.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 364
  • MOCA Museum 030.jpg
    MOCA Museum 030.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 604
These are all I got: MM Neverfull, Mono agenda, and Mono Rond coin purse.

And that's me with my Mirage in action. :wlae:

Oh, diving,
That's 3 things I could NEVER have any hope of obtaining, so I'd say you're mighty lucky.....Congrats, I wish I had the chance you did, but I'm time zones away, so I will just drool over your stuff....CONGRATS !!!!!!!:drool:

attachment.php

U have no idea how jealous i am.. I LVOE ur purchases.. :tup: