My MOCA adventure...

Apr 13, 2007
DH and I went on a 6 hour road trip this past weekend to go to MOCA. With the lovely advice from SweetPurple (thank you so much:flowers:) and a little research on the internet, this weekend totally rocked! BTW...I'm 7 months pregnant so a 6 hr. road trip is very much an accomplishment:shame:

It wasn't quite as busy as I thought it was going to be. We completely skipped standing in line since I pre-purchased our tickets to get into the exhibit. Made a bee-line straight to the LV boutique upstairs and ended up getting my Neverfull PM, rond, and mono agenda. SA said no more MC agendas:hysteric: but at least I came home with what I wanted. Not much of a "big bag lady" so I passed on the MM.

Afterwards, took a stroll to the gift shop and picked up some more goodies. Can you believe they were selling a huge smiley flower pillow for around $297?:nogood:

We then got a chance to enjoy the artwork and exhibits. That was soo much fun!!!

Glad you had a great time, kudos to you for enduring a long ride and then being on your feet all day !!!
Congrats on your new purchases and on your new addition !!!

Thanks travelbliss, SweetPurple, Caley, and inch37! It was soo exhausting but I had a great time. DH even drove all the way home since I had to work today and he didn't.

Jill: I so know what you mean. I am a nut for wanting to go to LA. My 11 year old said "You're going to LA for a bag and how big is it?":shame: Every time I saw a car on the highway with our state license plate it, I thought "Oh, they went to MOCA.":lol: