My MJ Stam saga

Suli I'm sorry about all that. I know you were saying that you didn't like the mouse stam, but I didn't know about your whole drama with the black. I hope you really like it when you get it. I love my stam. It's one of my favs.

elongreach said:
Suli I'm sorry about all that. I know you were saying that you didn't like the mouse stam, but I didn't know about your whole drama with the black. I hope you really like it when you get it. I love my stam. It's one of my favs.

Thanks! I'm dying for it...I got my receipt today...but no bag yet.

The agony :hysteric: !

hermesBB said:
oh, this is terrible!!!! I never knew NM could be sooo sloppy.
I've experienced that "sloppy" from NM myself recently. I ordered the very last black Prada hobo bag (with the pockets on the ends) they had on sale earlier this month and (as I always do) had it shipped to my office (I'm never home during the day either). I kept checking my email for a shipment confirmation....nothing. I checked it later in the day and THE ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED!!! I was livid!!! When I checked on it they had the nerve to tell me my credit card was denied (which it wasn't: the authorization was on my account big as life). That was bad enough, but the WAY they talked to me you'd think I was some low-life trying to get a designer bag that I couldn't afford.

So, the story gets better: the next day I look at the NM site. Lo and behold, the bag I ordered at 50% off was on the FULL PRICE page! Someone must have messed up and bopped the black to the sales page (there was also the Pervinca on sale). This set me off all over again. Not only did they not stand by the price they had set for the black bag, they tried to weasel out of it by making me look like trailer trash (apologies to trailer dwellers).

This Grimms Fairy tale ends with me not getting the bag, NM lost out on a sale. I know they won't lose any sleep over it, but honestly, I would expect to be treated far better by NM that I was. :rant:

Prada Psycho said:
I've experienced that "sloppy" from NM myself recently. I ordered the very last black Prada hobo bag (with the pockets on the ends) they had on sale earlier this month and (as I always do) had it shipped to my office (I'm never home during the day either). I kept checking my email for a shipment confirmation....nothing. I checked it later in the day and THE ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED!!! I was livid!!! When I checked on it they had the nerve to tell me my credit card was denied (which it wasn't: the authorization was on my account big as life). That was bad enough, but the WAY they talked to me you'd think I was some low-life trying to get a designer bag that I couldn't afford.

So, the story gets better: the next day I look at the NM site. Lo and behold, the bag I ordered at 50% off was on the FULL PRICE page! Someone must have messed up and bopped the black to the sales page (there was also the Pervinca on sale). This set me off all over again. Not only did they not stand by the price they had set for the black bag, they tried to weasel out of it by making me look like trailer trash (apologies to trailer dwellers).

This Grimms Fairy tale ends with me not getting the bag, NM lost out on a sale. I know they won't lose any sleep over it, but honestly, I would expect to be treated far better by NM that I was. :rant:

I'm sorry about your recent troubles with Neiman's as well. Honestly, I'm not sure what the issue is. I've never had any trouble with them until recently. It's too bad that they are one of the few places that carries such a wide variety of high-end designer bags in my area.

SuLi,

As much as the Stam costs, you have every right to expect good service and the bag you REALLY want. Ideally all will turn out well. As for venting, if you can't vent at the purse forum about a purse where CAN you vent?!