My MJ holy grail arrived!

C1976

Nov 2, 2006
Hi Ladies,

Thanks to couturefemme's sales tip last weekend, I found my Marc Jacobs holy grail bag (the bag that started my obsession)....a small gold multipocket. I have been chasing after this bag for YEARS now. My thanks go out to couturefemme's for her role in scoring this bag. She spotted it at the Neiman Marcus Last call in Milpitas. I spoke to two salespeople there (Kira & Jeremiah) who were both very helpful in getting this bag to me. The smallest snag in getting the bag, they (NM Last Call) left the security tag on the bag.... but thank God, it was nothing the bolt cutters couldn't cut through.

Its gorgeous and I am in love with this bag! Its the perfect shade of gold (i.e. not too flashy). The first two pics I took, I used a flash but the last pic I didnt use the flash (so you can see the bag color a little better).

Attachments

• MJ gold multipocket.jpg
    MJ gold multipocket.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 62
  • MJ gold multipocket inside.jpg
    MJ gold multipocket inside.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 37
  • MJ gold multipocket noflash.jpg
    MJ gold multipocket noflash.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 68
Breathtaking!! I'm glad you found your HG... does that mean you're done buying MJs??? NOT!

Bolt cutters, eh? That takes a lot of bravery!!

YAY!!! I knew you would get it home safe and sound! I can't believe they left the safety thing on! What dunces! Hahaha!

I have to say, those pictures hardly do your MP any justice at all! She is SOOOOOO beautiful in person! I still remember how gorgeous and dainty she looked sitting on the glass shelf in Milpitas! I'm so glad you're the one who has her now! CONGRATULATIONS, my dear! Enjoy her in good health! :yahoo:

And, you don't need to thank me! I'm happy to have helped you, it's the least I can do! Can't tell you how happy I am for you!

Thanks ladies for your compliments! I told my husband I'm on purse ban for now... BUT I *DO* hear a petrol ZC calling my name. :graucho:

Although right now I'm just trying to fully enjoy the new bag. I KNEW "she" (I think I'll name her Goldie Hawn) would come back into my life at some point.