My MJ Collection Reveal

Nikkibaby

O.G.
Jul 27, 2010
I haven't been collecting *too* long, but I have acquired some special pieces with the help of some fantastic tPF ladies. :dothewave:

So, thank you all for looking out for me, helping me find what I was looking for, and for helping me to find what I wasn't looking for, but fell instantly in love with.

Without adieu... Here's a group shot. I'll follow with individuals and colors/ names. Thank you for looking!!! ;)

002.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody here?? :search:

So lucky to have the opportunity to own this rare beauty. MJ Ingrid in bronze. Leather-lined. :drool:
009.jpg

I'd always admired the Blake from afar and recently snatched one up. MJ Blake in Ferrari Red, lined with light pink suede.
014.jpg

Up next, MJ Desir, python embossed, black Cecilia. Thank you to my PF drinking buddy that helped me to track this down!
016.jpg

Another rare bag, rare color. The Carnaby Large Single in Cloud.
017.jpg

And... a bonus a reveal! This one is not pictured in my group shot because she just arrived a few days ago. Can't leave her out though because she is very special...

MJ Desir Single. Just love the padlock and the python embossing. Perfect.
IMG_0341.jpg

:faint: Amazing collection, Nikki!
Thank you! I love them all.

Beautiful collection! I didn't realize you had so many MJ bags (I guess I should have though)!

Your new bag is awesome! I am a bit jealous!
Thank you! Yeah... sometimes I forget how many I have too. :nogood: Just don't tell H!

Initially, I wasn't 100% on the new bag, but I started using it and it's perfect. The Single is a great bag!