my miumiu coffer bag

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've searching for the brown leather coffer for 2 months, and I called the Miumiu Milan, Paris and London, they told me those brown coffer bags were sold out and never come back again, so finally I bought a light brown one (Camel) in Paris via post. it's also very beautiful and I'm already falling love with it:heart:

my miumiu.jpg
  2. Congrats..Thats the same one I bought!!VERY pretty color..isnt it?I like it better than the darker brown

3. thanks!!! :heart:
    I've just read your post, you got the same one ! :nuts:
    since I've got this bag, I cancelled the waiting list in NM for the brown one.

4. ^ I actually was very bad ..Bought too many bags that looked the same..So I sadly sold my Coffer.It looked too much like my brown Gauffre Prada PHH gave me and he got mad!!LOL!...Will probably regret selling it!

5. oh, sad to hear this......
    but I have to say ur brown Gauffre Prada is AMAZING.....
    and I was told that the leather is even softer than coffer bag......
    maybe I'll buy it also someday when I think I'm mature enough to have it.

BTW, what is PHH?

6. PHH=Purse hating hubby..LOL

7. lol @ PHH acronym

8. So beautiful, congrats. =)
    Jill's the cutest, she came up with PHH several months ago. =)

9. omg!! your bag is sooo beautiful! you have inspired me to buy one in camel too! My saleslady said that they are getting them in camel.. but I didn't know what colour it was cos she didn't have a pic.. but its love at first sight from seeing yours! thanks for posting!!

10. thanks guys :smile:
    happy to hear that you also love this bag!

chloe2006, yeah, u should get this one!!!

11. Congratulations.