My Mitzy is here!!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo:
    My oak Mitzy is home and she is perfect! For anyone thinking about this bag, buy it because you will love it! :heart:

The leather is so soft and buttery. The same colour as Darwin and Natural leather, but MUCH softer and lighter! Still seems very substantial too!
    The bag is a great shape and fits nicely across my body, even with a coat. The strap is a nice chocolate brown, for some reason I thought it looked black online.
    There is no zip, but it does stay closed with the magnetic snap and looks like it is going to be so easy to get in and out of. My favourite part is it has an inside zip pocket AND a pocket big enough for my BlackBerry. That is the only thing I dislike about Mulberry bags, no pocket for this beast of a phone I have.

Sitting her next to the Antony there is really no comparision. Mitzy has a more feminine shape, inside pockets and is so much lighter. I also prefer the leather straps.

So my opinion is :tup:

Photos later as I will need my husband to do them.

2. Oh and I also got a gorgeous brown Mulberry box. I suppose I did pay for it though as they don't discount the VAT. :P

3. Gongrats Ladycornflake. I'm glad you like it and I can't wait to see pics.

4. This is fantastic!! I can't wait to see the pix of the Mitzy in Oak as that is what I want! I'm so happy for you, LCF. You ladies are killing me here, I don't know if I'm going to be able to be true to my ban!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

5. Oooo Exciting! Looking forward to see the pics on you! Can you just 'try' to knot the strap and hold it as sholder bag (as Mulberry suggest) and let us know what you think of that reality/possibilities? I shall see it IRL this weekend but I guess I won't be able to actually make a knot in the shop....

Anyway Congrats! :yahoo:

6. I have decided there will be no ban for me because I now want the Mabel hobo in champagne and maybe even the Mitzy hobo in turqouise!
    I am going to be sensible and save for them though.

7. I will try it out, but I honestly don't know what they are talking about when they say that.
    :nuts:

8. We need to see pics now! Can't you ask some random stranger to take them for you if DH is not around? :nuts:

9. Can't wait to see pics!!!

10. :useless:

HURRY!

11. Heheheh Looking forward to the pics!:woohoo:Congrats on your purchase!!

12. YAy , looking forward to pics...

13. That's great, i'm really happy for you it's a really amazing bag !!!!

14. It certainly is.
    This is the best bag I have seen in ages.
    I just plan on sitting back now and seeing all the new Mitzy pics! ;)

15. Congrats, it's a stunning bag! Love the oak/brown combo, and the soft, slouchy shape. This is on my wishlist now, in oak or possibly black...