My Missoni for Target Collection (:

*want it all* said:
I think the only across the board criticism I've heard has been the passione zz flats not having enough support and wearing out quickly. In terms of the clothing items, however, I haven't heard anyone stating they got holes, bad batches, etc. Now the throws, that's a whole other story...apparently the earlier released versions were much thicker and woven better.

I wonder if I just got a bad batch. I've found a whole on the side stitching of the pink dress and one of the long sweaters.:sad: I think the quality if this line leaves much to be desired.

Did anyone get a bad gold cardigan? I got one that received a bad dye job. There are fist sized overdyed patches & then some without enough. It's across the front chest area. I am so mad about that:mad: Of course the shell is fine. I would like to find another one, but most pics are stock. Ughhhhhh.
I didn't order a gold cardi, but I'm sorry for the poor dye job! :shocked: If stock pics are used, I always ask sellers to take pics of the actual item I'm interested in. If they're non-responsive, then :blah: to them! I'll take my business elsewhere...to someone not so lazy! Hmph! :noggin:

I might have some stuff done to the soles to extend their life. Any suggestions?
A cobbler can definitely help with that. :yes: I know ladies from the CL forum have shoe cobblers add red vibrams to the bottoms so that the red soles are preserved (...also helps with traction, I'm sure!) :cool:

I wonder if I just got a bad batch. I've found a whole on the side stitching of the pink dress and one of the long sweaters.:sad: I think the quality if this line leaves much to be desired.
Wow, I've never heard of holes in any of the items...were these items fresh from .com, or did you pick them up from evilbay or the store? I wonder if some careless buyers created the damage and neglected to tell guest services(?) :shrugs: