My Missoni for Target Collection (:

Paradise , these are the Missoni items that I got. This is by far my favorite Target Go Collection:

Black/white men's cardigan
Brown men's cardigan
Gold space dye cardigan
Gold space dye shell
Zigzag blue cardigan
Zigzag blue dress
Black/brown zigzag lady cardigan
long black skirt
Colore cardigan(Emma Roberts one)
Passione Flats
Floral cotton coat
Set of mugs and Colore throw
Brown pouf
Floral duvet set

wow you have a lot too!! we have a few of the same things like the gold space dye cardigan, emma roberts cardi, passione flats, and the zigzag blue cardi and dress. ahh i love missoni! you got some great things! i love the poufs!

Great selections WEEKEND SHOPPER! I also have several of these-I think the quality is good, sweaters feel wonderful-worn the black maxi skirt twice , and still in perfect shape. Also wore the men's brown cardigan several times-one of my fav's ,so cozy, and comfortaable-no problem with fuzzy for me.
One of the best collections of all in quality IMO

Last edited:
I loved the Missoni for Target collection. I got quite a bit, too!

Black Ruana
Brown Zigzag sweater dress ($16! my absolute favorite piece)
Brown and Blue creeping floral duvet cover
Headband
Small plastic bowl
Small plastic plate
medium plastic plate
large plastic plate
milk crate
jar candle
brown and zigzag camisole
two scarves
Black zigzag heels
2 Colore candle holders

Last edited:
I loved the Missoni for Target collection. I got quite a bit, too!

Black Ruana
Brown Zigzag sweater dress ($16! my absolute favorite piece)
Brown and Blue creeping floral duvet cover
Headband
Small plastic bowl
Small plastic plate
medium plastic plate
large plastic plate
milk crate
jar candle
brown and zigzag camisole
two scarves
Black zigzag heels
2 Colore candle holders

wow you have a lot too!! i love the ruana! i really want an infiniti scarf

how are the items holding up?
I think the only across the board criticism I've heard has been the passione zz flats not having enough support and wearing out quickly. In terms of the clothing items, however, I haven't heard anyone stating they got holes, bad batches, etc. Now the throws, that's a whole other story...apparently the earlier released versions were much thicker and woven better.

I think the only across the board criticism I've heard has been the passione zz flats not having enough support and wearing out quickly. In terms of the clothing items, however, I haven't heard anyone stating they got holes, bad batches, etc. Now the throws, that's a whole other story...apparently the earlier released versions were much thicker and woven better.

yea thats what i heard too! i wore a few pieces and they're fine. I haven't worn my flats yet though. Its very thin on the bottom and will probably wear out quickly. I have the q4 throw and its soo thick. i wonder how thick the q1 throws are. Its quite heavy too.

how are the items holding up?

Really well! :smile:

Did anyone get a bad gold cardigan? I got one that received a bad dye job. There are fist sized overdyed patches & then some without enough. It's across the front chest area. I am so mad about that:mad: Of course the shell is fine. I would like to find another one, but most pics are stock. Ughhhhhh.

yea thats what i heard too! i wore a few pieces and they're fine. I haven't worn my flats yet though. Its very thin on the bottom and will probably wear out quickly. I have the q4 throw and its soo thick. i wonder how thick the q1 throws are. Its quite heavy too.

Paradise - my flats are holding up nicely, but I'm not a "walkaholic" in them lol! :lol: I use them mainly for the office. But I did manage to score a backup pair when they came back on-line on super clearance!

I might have some stuff done to the soles to extend their life. Any suggestions?

Paradise - my flats are holding up nicely, but I'm not a "walkaholic" in them lol! :lol: I use them mainly for the office. But I did manage to score a backup pair when they came back on-line on super clearance!

I might have some stuff done to the soles to extend their life. Any suggestions?

i was thinking about having something done too! but im not sure. im not a "walkaholic" either lol! im waiting it to get warmer before i wear mine.

i was thinking about having something done too! but im not sure. im not a "walkaholic" either lol! im waiting it to get warmer before i wear mine.

LOL! Well since you haven't worn them yet - I think you might look into that. They are pretty comfy after breaking in.

I really like them a lot (more than expected). They're my "happy feet" shoes.

LOL! Well since you haven't worn them yet - I think you might look into that. They are pretty comfy after breaking in.

I really like them a lot (more than expected). They're my "happy feet" shoes.

did you break into them quickly? i hate breaking into shoes and letting my feet throb in pain. i cant wait to wear mine!! i should've bought another one :sad:

Hi Ladies, I wore my mixed media sweater today, with Tory burch wine flats with gold buckle, and a Vera Wang wine sparkle scarf. I added a cream cardigan, cause it was cold here in the deep south!! I love it, and the quality is fantastic!! It is definitely Missoni, if you know about thir print-you will recognize it.

But frankly, I love it, and dont care if anyone recognizes it.
I missed the flats-no size, but they are cute-enjoy:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi Ladies, I wore my mixed media sweater today, with Tory burch wine flats with gold buckle, and a Vera Wang wine sparkle scarf. I added a cream cardigan, cause it was cold here in the deep south!! I love it, and the quality is fantastic!! It is definitely Missoni, if you know about thir print-you will recognize it.

But frankly, I love it, and dont care if anyone recognizes it.
I missed the flats-no size, but they are cute-enjoy:biggrin:

oooh you are great with accessorizing!! i havent worn my mixed media yet. the wine flats probably match perfectly! its freezing here too!