My Missoni for Target Collection (:

I know I was surprised! I still want more though. I'm not missoni content yet. There's just a few more things that i want. The comforter is probably one of my favorite things I bought! I hope you find the bedding set that you want discounted like me! :smile:

This is how much Missoni is a sickness, at least for me. Upon first seeing your pictures of the comforter, I didn't really care for it. It immediately grew on me (within minutes...lol) and now I would really like to have one (watching ebay), and I don't even HAVE a twin-sized bed in my house! If that's not a sickness, I don't know what is! LOL

BTW, love your whole collection and thoroughly enjoyed/am enjoying your pics. Wear/use everything in good health!

^^
lol. I totally agree. It is a sickness! I ended up finding a duvet cover that I wasn't interested in at all on launch day. Since then, I've found the matching pillows. And when the matching pouf became available, I ordered that too. I'm keeping it all. And I'm starting to look at the regular Missoni Home items....very strange. I think it is Missoni hypnosis. :shocked: :lol:

Congratulations, paradise, again on all your great finds. And thanks for sharing the pictures of everything. :flowers:

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to La Comtesse! I posted just this morning how much I liked paradise's red medallion comforter, to the point where I was even watching ebay. There's very few on there though and too expensive! When I signed on to TPF early this evening, I had a PM from La Comtesse telling me she had seen it become available on Target.com and just wanted to let me know since she had seen my post earlier. Well, I immediately went to the website and amazingly it was there and available and in a full size set instead of a twin which I'd much rather have! So hopefully I will soon be the red medallion comforter twin to paradise (if the order is not cancelled)!

How sweet was that of La Comtesse to see a total stranger's post and take the time to look out for me and PM me??? I know people here are great and do that kind of thing all the time, but I'm not used to being the receipient of such good deeds. La Comtesse and TPF :urock:!

I just want to say a huge THANK YOU to La Comtesse! I posted just this morning how much I liked paradise's red medallion comforter, to the point where I was even watching ebay. There's very few on there though and too expensive! When I signed on to TPF early this evening, I had a PM from La Comtesse telling me she had seen it become available on Target.com and just wanted to let me know since she had seen my post earlier. Well, I immediately went to the website and amazingly it was there and available and in a full size set instead of a twin which I'd much rather have! So hopefully I will soon be the red medallion comforter twin to paradise (if the order is not cancelled)!

How sweet was that of La Comtesse to see a total stranger's post and take the time to look out for me and PM me??? I know people here are great and do that kind of thing all the time, but I'm not used to being the receipient of such good deeds. La Comtesse and TPF :urock:!
Yay to La Comtesse, and for you to (hopefully) getting your comforter!

Aww. Thank you, justlurking and nova_girl. :blush:

I always try to look out for fellow shoppers. ;)

And thank you for the "thank you," justlurking. I really appreciate it. And I'm so glad you got one! :yahoo:

This is how much Missoni is a sickness, at least for me. Upon first seeing your pictures of the comforter, I didn't really care for it. It immediately grew on me (within minutes...lol) and now I would really like to have one (watching ebay), and I don't even HAVE a twin-sized bed in my house! If that's not a sickness, I don't know what is! LOL

BTW, love your whole collection and thoroughly enjoyed/am enjoying your pics. Wear/use everything in good health!

lol it is a sickness! I keep going to target everyday looking for more stuff!! And now i try going to a different target because i feel like the 2 security guards at the one i usually go to see me everyday and think im crazy for coming everyday, sometimes twice a day.

Thanks!! I'm glad you enjoyed the pics! I can't wait to start wearing them!

^^
lol. I totally agree. It is a sickness! I ended up finding a duvet cover that I wasn't interested in at all on launch day. Since then, I've found the matching pillows. And when the matching pouf became available, I ordered that too. I'm keeping it all. And I'm starting to look at the regular Missoni Home items....very strange. I think it is Missoni hypnosis. :shocked: :lol:

Congratulations, paradise, again on all your great finds. And thanks for sharing the pictures of everything. :flowers:

Lol i agree too! I want/need a duvet cover for my white down comforter but i dont think/i havent seen it available for twin beds. I want the pouf but i dont want to pay full price for it. I saw one at my local target but they said they couldnt sell it :sad:

Thank you!! I'm glad you enjoyed all of the pictures :smile:

lol it is a sickness! I keep going to target everyday looking for more stuff!! And now i try going to a different target because i feel like the 2 security guards at the one i usually go to see me everyday and think im crazy for coming everyday, sometimes twice a day.

I wonder the same thing too! I sometimes now made a zig zag :P through accessories to the Missoni display instead of bee-lining straight too it. Feel too obvious ('cause I'm going almost every day) and that the Target employees are probably thinking "There goes that Missoni obsessed woman again!"

But do I care? Ha! Gotta get my stuff! :graucho:

I wonder the same thing too! I sometimes now made a zig zag :P through accessories to the Missoni display instead of bee-lining straight too it. Feel too obvious ('cause I'm going almost every day) and that the Target employees are probably thinking "There goes that Missoni obsessed woman again!"

But do I care? Ha! Gotta get my stuff! :graucho:

Haha I do the same thing!! I try not to run to the missoni section right away. I look around the makeup section then make my way to the missoni section. Theres this one employee that i see every single day and he probably thinks im there way too often because i see him twice sometimes in one day. I should just work there for the amount of time i spend in target.

I went to 4 targets today. I found nothing at the 2 further targets unfortunately. But then I went to the 2 closer targets and I found some stuff! Not much but its something. I got a picture frame at the first target and a duvet set and a ruana at the second target. There were 2 ruana's left and me and my sister got one!! I was soo happy to find something!!

I got the ruana for $49.99, the duvet set was an online item so i got it half off for $50, and the picture frame was $12.99.

Here are some pictures:

6251444130_9b0552bcba.jpg

6251444182_75bfffc9a9.jpg

6251444272_b2f9b9b305.jpg

6251444364_d909fa3b98.jpg

^^Great finds! I went to 3 Targets today looking for the ruana. One was supposed to have it in limited availability and it showed up on the inventory checker when I got to the store, but it wasn't where it was supposed to be. I circled the store about three times looking for it but then I gave up.

I went to 4 targets today. I found nothing at the 2 further targets unfortunately. But then I went to the 2 closer targets and I found some stuff! Not much but its something. I got a picture frame at the first target and a duvet set and a ruana at the second target. There were 2 ruana's left and me and my sister got one!! I was soo happy to find something!!

I got the ruana for $49.99, the duvet set was an online item so i got it half off for $50, and the picture frame was $12.99.

Here are some pictures:

6251444130_9b0552bcba.jpg

6251444182_75bfffc9a9.jpg

6251444272_b2f9b9b305.jpg

6251444364_d909fa3b98.jpg

Wow - nice haul! Don't you just love that Ruana? I plan to wear head to toe black and let the wrap speak for itself.

I've been finding things drop by drop. What's been good about that is someone may not want just one item, but I'm able to piece together a set a little at a time. Found some Martini Glasses that way! Patience pays.

^^Great finds! I went to 3 Targets today looking for the ruana. One was supposed to have it in limited availability and it showed up on the inventory checker when I got to the store, but it wasn't where it was supposed to be. I circled the store about three times looking for it but then I gave up.

Thank you!! I love the ruana! I hope you can still find one! I was lucky to be able to find 2 today! Sometimes the inventory checker can be inaccurate. Good lucky finding the ruana!

Wow - nice haul! Don't you just love that Ruana? I plan to wear head to toe black and let the wrap speak for itself.

I've been finding things drop by drop. What's been good about that is someone may not want just one item, but I'm able to piece together a set a little at a time. Found some Martini Glasses that way! Patience pays.

Thanks! I love the ruana soo much! I like the idea of wearing all black and having that on too. I haven't been too lucky besides today. This past week i didn't find much. I hope if im patient enough, ill find the other things that I want.