My Missoni for Target Collection (:

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As you may know, target is selling Missoni items for a limited time. I became obsessed with the line 2 weeks after it was released. I happened to grab quite a few things since I bought my first item. I can say im overly obsessed. Anyways, i'm here to share with you what I bought. I'll update whenever i grab something new.

PS. I'm not sure if i'm posting this in the right section.

Here are some missoni things that i purchased mostly today (bought the conformer yesterday).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here a pic of the trays that i got. I use them to store some of my makeup. I really like the media storage bin. I put my BH cosmetics palettes there.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Here's my full collection:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Here is my sister collection:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Wow. You have quite a collection!

5. thanks!! I love missoni!

6. Wow....wow wow wow.....LOVE IT!!! I especially love your comforter. Twins on the colore loops pillow and the brown/black Famiglia zig zag open cardi!

7. Wow, great collection! You have some things that I'm seeing for the first time.

8. Thank youu!!! I love the comforter too!! The best thing about it was that it was 50% off because it was an online item return so I got it for $40!! I love my pillows and open cardi too!! I was going to return the open cardi because it was slightly big but i decided to keep it because it looks cute with the matching black panel dress.

Thanks!! What things have you seen for the first time?

9. Paradise, you have a beautiful collection. I get happy just looking at it! LOL ;)

10. I don't know the names, but the piece that looks like a notebook or ebook/ipad cover, the 'sunburst' duvet cover, some of the pillows and the piece to the left of the laptop cover in picture 12. :smile:

11. Love your collection! Somehow all the patterns/colors work with one another!
    I want loop pillows! I think I am totally hypnotized by this collection.

12. Thanks!! It makes me happy too!! Especially seeing my comforter everyday!!

Ohh..i saw the pillows for the first time today when i bought it!

13. Thanks! I was debating whether or not i should get the loop pillows but i got them! I love them! Everything does blend soo well! The loop pillows are a little off but i still love them!

14. wow! I am so jealous!! congrats!

15. WOW!!! I love your collection!!!! I especially love the comforter, I wish it had come in a size other than twin, I don't have any twin beds.

I want to take a similar picture, but I'm afraid to put it all in one place, then I start adding it in my head and that's never good!!