My mint Pale Pink Day - What do you think?

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I always loved the Pale Pink color and i found this perfect and mint Day bag last week. :nuts: There are no signs of wear any where. It is just too perfect.:drool: What do you ladies think? should i start using it or wait till i see the Fall colors on May 16th at BalNY and then decide?:confused1: Thanks for your help. :heart:

Attachments

• IMG_2436 (2).JPG
    IMG_2436 (2).JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_2438 (2).JPG
    IMG_2438 (2).JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2444 (2).JPG
    IMG_2444 (2).JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2446 (2).JPG
    IMG_2446 (2).JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2443 (2).JPG
    IMG_2443 (2).JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 98
One more pic. :smile:
btw, the Day bag has become my favorite. I love it. :yahoo: The leather on this bag is amazing. :drool: I think the leather on all Pale Pink bags were amazing.:yes:

Attachments

• IMG_2442 (2).JPG
    IMG_2442 (2).JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 91
This bag is in wonderful condition and what a nice, spring-y colour! I guess it depends on whether you need a pale coloured bag. If not, then wait for the fall colours. Better yet, can you get more than one bag? :nuts:

It is sooo pretty and it goes with just about everything you would wear!!! I consider it to be a neutral since it's so light in color~ it's very pale and pretty!!! Such a gorgeous feminine color! I think you should keep it.

It is sooo pretty and it goes with just about everything you would wear!!! I consider it to be a neutral since it's so light in color~ it's very pale and pretty!!! Such a gorgeous feminine color! I think you should keep it.
OMG girlie, where have you been.:heart: Have you been hiding some where else?:rolleyes: I really like this color and i think it is perfect for S/S. I just think the Fall colors have gotten all of us little :wacko: :weird: :P.

use it right away! it's sooo pretty :yes:
the leather is yum yum

attachment.php