My Mini Shopping Spree!

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
So I've had my name on a wait list for the Amarante Zippy and Rosewood and still hadn't heard anything. Today I decided to head down to Holts and see if they had received anything in (and plus I had my heart set on a Damier Speedy). They did have some Vernis Amarante wallets, but not the Zippy yet, however, they had the Pochette which I also loved (it's the same style as my monogram wallet which works really well for me). I couldn't wait any longer for an Amarante piece, so I went for the Pochette. And what a beauty she is! It's probably just as well because the more I thought about the Zippy, the more I wondered how many times I'd get paper stuck in the zipper!

Then I wanted to get a new cosmetics case for my bag and had a look at some options. I ended up going with the Damier Mini Accessories Pouch which fit all my makeup I carry with me (he had me try it!). I really liked the Monogram Pouch as well with the circle LV logo ... LOVED the interior, but there was something about the Damier that I liked a bit better. Oh! And the other thing I love is that it's multi-purpose. I can use it instead of a purse if I just want to carry my cash, etc., with me.

Then ... the piece I went down to check out ... the Damier Speedy 30. I have a Cerises Speedy 25 and really love the size. I don't carry alot with me so it's the perfect size for me, however, I was thinking of the 30 more for the winter so I'll have room to carry my gloves, etc. with me. I don't mind the sag either ... infact, I kinda like the way it slouches a bit (of course, that's without alot in it). Anyway, I think it will be perfect!

So here's the happy family. I took an additional separate photo of the Vernis Amarante in the window so the colour would show how gorgeous it is! Gosh I love this colour! Now I can't wait until the Rosewood comes in. And when it does ... then I'm due for a purse BAN! :yes:

Attachments

• family.jpg
    family.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Amarante.jpg
    Amarante.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 102
congrats, love your damier set! i would like to use my mini pochette in azur as a makeup pouch..but guess not due to the light color...that's why i've always wanted a damier mini pochette!