My mini pochette was stolen :(

Wow I'm sorry this happen to you. While I was shopping I walked a way from my bag to look at something and my husband walked over and took my bag and did not tell me. I was frantic when I noticed it missing. He wanted me to be alert at all times about my bag and told me there are bad people out there that will steal. He wanted to teach me lesson. So now I'm so careful and hold my bag while I shop. I hope they find the person who stole from you.

Thanks everyone.

I was at the local mall, at the supermarket actually, and the pochette was inside my bag, a plain, canvas bag (not an LV) that doesn't close on top (kinda like a Neverfull meets Galliera type of bag). It was hanging of the handle of my son's pram (a Stokke, so it was kind of high, but not really firmly attached to the handle). I was taking my time doing the shopping, like, I'd stop at one shelf, maybe walk a few feet further with the pram to my right or left (I'm always looking at the pram/talking to my son, but I'm not exactly keeping an eye on the bag itself, cause it's completely hidden by the seat of the pram, yeah... stupid of me) A couple of times I had to reach all the way up or down, to get what I wanted, and eventually I looked at the bag, and saw that one of the handles was hanging all weird... I immediately thought of my little LV, and sure enough, when I looked into the bag - no pochette in sight. The staff at the store looked at the surveillance videos, but they said they saw no one suspicious. I was just kind of in shock, and very upset, cause obviously not only had I been robbed, I couldn't even pay for the food I had to buy, my licence was gone, I just wanted to leave that place asap, get home, and start cancelling all the cards, making the calls etc.

Lesson learned I guess. I appreciate all your kind words. Thank you!
Oh, hun, this is terrible, a hassle, and a blow for the sentimental value. A thief so stupid and petty will eventually get what he or she deserves. We're so sorry for you!! :hugs: We need to all look out for each other when we're shopping.

Sorry to hear, it's such a hassle to have to cancel your cards. I walk away from my bags all the time, now I have to be more careful! Hope the next couple of days are better for you.

Really sorry this happened that's just awful. It's too bad that we live in a world where we can't even look away for a moment or leave anything vulnerable without getting robbed. I hate the idea that we have to think like a robber just to not get robbed. I'm so sorry your precious item is gone. you in no way deserved that and it's really rotten someone would do it. Thanks for memorializing it here though and showing us all a pic. I hope it helped a little. That stupid thief didn't even think that maybe your stuff has more meaning to it than just money. Sadly there are a lot of desperate people out there, and some just plain evil ones too.

so sorry to read this MommyVanD!!

i always put my bag in the seat of the buggy - where you place the children - but if i am going to walk away for even a second i take it out with me. you never know who is watching you and just waiting for the moment where they can take advantage!

I'm so sorry to hear that! I had an LV Evasion stolen for me at CDG Paris about 15 years ago with several thousands of dollars, jewelry and most importantly my camera with pictures of my grandmother's 75th birthday trip (I had just recently taken her to Madrid on a girls trip). I was devastated, and your story just brought all those feelings back....but....

As long as you and your child were physically unharmed, that needs to be the focus....positivity, and good karma will bring new LV into your life soon I am sure.

Sending you a hug and good wishes.