My mini pochette was stolen :(

I am really sorry that happened to you. Thieves are very observant and quick--we all need to keep that in mind. And sad to say, they are everywhere. Chin up--I always say we can replace THINGS. Create for yourself a fun, relaxing day. And, if possible, reward yourself with a new pochette! Hugs to you.

Ohhh- I'm so sorry that happened to you! Especially with the sentimental value! I would be devistated too and a replacement would never be the same:sad: again I'm so sorry for you.
I hope you have a better day!

Oh, so sorry this happened! Why do people do these things??? They're awful people, that's all I know.

I wish there were words to make you feel better right now, but this is a such a sad situation with it coming from the Mother Ship and all.

And we won't even talk about canceling all the cards and things inside. Just awful. Wishing you :sunshine: and much :love: coming your way.

I'm so very sorry dear....I guess this is one of our greatest fears! I cringe when I have to leave my bag in the shopping cart with my husband because I have to take my two girls to the bathroom ( it's hard for me to take the bag and both my kids)..and when I come back, my hubby is looking at something 5 feet from the shopping cart!!!! even though I told him to remember not to leave my bag alone... grrrrrrr... I hope you feel better soon.. :hugs:

So sorry. I never put my bag in the cart. That's why I prefer crossbody bag. If not, at the very least shoulder bag. So many people have no morals these days.

I feel your pain. I got bunch of my stuff stolen recently, including my birkin. People sometimes are so cruel. I know it's hard but try to just let it go. Hope that karma will get that person!

I'm sooooooo sorry this happened to you! The mini pochette was my first LV and is my favorite LV item so I understand.

I was shopping at the grocery store a while back and had my speedy unzipped in my cart...and this sweet lady told me I should zip it up because she got her wallet stolen out of her bag a few days prior. Thank goodness I learned through some one elses experience.

Hi everyone,

So my darling mini pochette mono was stolen from my bag a few days ago :sad: she was my everyday wallet, for stuff I always need and use, like my debit cards, driving licence etc. She was a souvenir from a trip I took to Paris with my sister, bought at the "Mothership store". I loved that little bag so much, she was like my little companion, and I really miss her. I guess I just wanted to share this here, I know other LV lovers can sympathize.

I've been dealing with some sad stuff lately, and I know bags aren't the most important thing in life, but... Sigh... Thanks for letting me vent here.

View attachment 2678495

I'm so sorry this happened to you! If it's any consolation, the new Illustre collection will be launching next month. Maybe you could replace with another special piece.