My mini Italy haul

bspcc87

Jan 9, 2012
I recently went for a 12 days trip to Italy with my bf. I am absolutely in love with that country! It has given me so much memories. Our first stop was Venice, then Florence, and lastly to Rome. Got Fendi items from each state! Let me share them with you :smile:image.jpg

Then we headed over to Florence, and we visited the mall outlet located at Tuscany. No bags caught my eye there. They only had the 2jours in the outlet, no peekaboos Nor 3jours Nor by the ways. Got three items there, a small Monster coin pouch, a pair of by the way earrings and matching necklace.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 594
Matching necklace in snake skin and gold hardware. Love all the details. Even the small little stud at the clasp is such a nice touch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 584
At Rome, my Bf surprised me with this mini by the way in pink. I also got the Monster twilly to wrap the handle of my peekaboo. That's all folks! Will do my Hermes haul over at the Hermes thread :P my bf and I thoroughly enjoyed Italy and we will definitely go back soon !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 598
Reactions: joylisajo
At Rome, my Bf surprised me with this mini by the way in pink. I also got the Monster twilly to wrap the handle of my peekaboo. That's all folks! Will do my Hermes haul over at the Hermes thread :P my bf and I thoroughly enjoyed Italy and we will definitely go back soon !

Wow!!:nuts: what an incredible trip[emoji173]️.

The color of your peekaboo is drool worthy......and I have never personally seen your incredible BTW jewelry. I adore it all:loveeyes: