My Mini Collection!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm nearly into double figures now and to celebrate pair number 9 I think it's time to show you my CL babies so far!

Starting with the pair that launched the addiction! I present the Dafreak 160 calf VIP/Python.

Attached Files:

2. Side profile 🙂

Attached Files:

3. My next pair were the Foraine Patent/Glitter 140mm heel

Attached Files:

4. Side view

Attached Files:

5. Not the styles I would buy for my wife and not the styles that I would prefer BUT these two pairs are very cool and special. Never seen these two very interseting variations before.

6. Thank you! I like the 'ooh they're fabulous but what would I wear with them!?' styles 😉

7. Pair number three were a sensible pair of Biancas in Patent Black.

I bought a size 39 but unfortunately over time they've stretched and a 38.5 would have been more appropriate.

Attached Files:

8. Side view

Attached Files:

9. My fourth pair were another sensible option and my first dabble with suede!

These are the Belba 100mm booties

Attached Files:

10. Side view

Attached Files:

11. Love your picks, so far!! The Foraines are so stunning. If you ever take a mod shot with these, I'd love to see what you pair with them. ;)

12. Thanks Meg 😀
    Normally I team the Foraines with electric blue to tie in with the blue outline around the top of the shoe - a blazer with black jeans or an electric blue bodycon dress!

13. Pair number five were my first ever 'new to me' pre loved shoes from Vestiaire Collective. They were a steal and went perfectly with my outfit for a friends wedding! To honour his religion my work gal pals and I dressed in authentic Indian dress and these shoes were a must!

Sadly the gold glitter lacquer split during the day (I danced a LOT!) do I'm considering revamping these in a DIY project - I'm open to any suggestions 😉

The Sexy 100mm Glitter Mini/Specchio

Attached Files:

14. Side view - note the split on the rear heel toward the front of the shoe 🙁

Attached Files:

15. Absolutely love your glitter pair!
    You could DIY strass them if you have the patience. beautiful mini collection!