My Mini Collection

CChanty

Dec 23, 2011
Hello Dolls,

I decided to share my little collection of Christian Louboutins. I started collecting in December and have been able to find 4 that I absolutely love. I decided to get one pair a month, but somehow I have 4 pairs right now and its only January lol. Yes I am becoming an ADDICT :nuts::love:.It's so difficult to find CL in my area especially in my size in platforms, so I am lucky that I got my hands on these. Most of my collection has spikes and I don't honestly know how that happen. I am not obsessed with spikes, but these just stood out to me. I don't have any modeling pictures because I need a pedicure ASAP :shucks: lol and didn't want to display my chipped nail polish toes. However I hope you enjoy.:biggrin:

These were the first pair I purchased. Lady Peep 150 in patent black. I think everyone's first pair of CL should be black :heart:

IMAG0374.jpg

IMAG0375.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

IMAG0377.jpg

my 4th pair. I just recently purchased, thanks to you guys. Asteroid 160. As you can tell I took the most pictures of them because they are my favorite pair so far. I expected them to be uncomfortable because of others comments, but I honestly think they don't feel that bad. They are a great unique pair of heels :tup:

IMAG0389.jpg

IMAG0390.jpg

IMAG0391.jpg

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0395.jpg

Thanks everyone!! :yahoo: You guys make me feel great about my selections. i appreciate the love :love:

Mod pics will be coming SOON! Ill be getting a pedi on Friday so Ill be ready to show my feet lol

:ty: