My Mini Cartier Haul!

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am new to the world of Cartier. My love was ignited when I saw the new thin Love in the boutique and an SA insisted that I try one on. She knew my perfect size just by looking at my wrists! I have never been interested in the Love bracelet before that moment. After I left the boutique with her business card, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I lost sleep for days! Thankfully, I was able to promptly return to the boutique and purchase my first Cartier piece ever! :panic: It was beautifully gift wrapped and took my breath away when I put it on for the first time! Of course I accidentally scratched it with the mini screwdriver, but it's still beautiful nonetheless.

RG Thin Love & DBTY in Platinum
IMG_1444.JPG

I really love how it looks alone and also layered with dainty bracelets. When I purchased the RG, I couldn't decide between it and WG. Cartier won the battle, so I ended up buying the Love band to satiate my WG craving. That didn't last long because I quickly returned to retrieve the Love cord bracelet and WG Thin Love. :loveeyes:

WG Love Wedding Band, WG Thin Love, & RG Thin Love
IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1544.JPG

Thank you for sharing in my joy everyone! :hbeat: