My Mini Cartier Haul!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i love it!!! Cartier is addicting... Now i want the ecrou :sad: haha

Violet Bleu likes this.
  2. How is the ceramic part holding up on your cord bracelet? Is there any chipping? xx

3. The ceramic is holding up perfectly! There is no chipping at all, and I don't take this bracelet off for anything.

DiamondsForever likes this.
  4. Thanks for the update hon! :tup:glad you're still enjoying your bracelets! Im thinking of purchasing the Trinity cord bracelet in white gold and black ceramic so good to hear the ceramic holds up really well!

Violet Bleu likes this.
  5. That's awesome! I would go for it!

DiamondsForever likes this.
  6. beautiful!!! such eye candy =D

Violet Bleu likes this.
  7. Thank you!

8. Thank you! You also have a beautiful stack!

9. Thanks! Cartier is very addicting! I have since acquired more pieces. I'm thinking about the Ecrou.

hiri likes this.
  10. I may have asked you in another thread, but what size thin Love bracelet did you go with?

11. I went with size 15.

12. Wow! No baby steps for you :smile: what a lovely collection, congrats.

Violet Bleu likes this.
  13. Thank you! I skipped the baby steps!

hiri likes this.
  14. Gorgeous collection! I love all the variations on the love theme. Can I ask the how much the circumference of your wrist measures? Do you know if the thin loves fit looser than the classic for the same size since they are thinner? Kind of like how you might need to size up if you choose a thicker style ring, if you KWIM. :smile:

Violet Bleu likes this.
  15. I love your thin Love bracelets. I have very slim wrists & the regular size looks a bit chunky on me. I wondered if the thin Love would still look classic & after seeing it on you it definitely does! Perhaps I'll have a thin Love in my future :smile:

Violet Bleu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice