My Mini Cartier Haul!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone,

I am new to the world of Cartier. My love was ignited when I saw the new thin Love in the boutique and an SA insisted that I try one on. She knew my perfect size just by looking at my wrists! I have never been interested in the Love bracelet before that moment. After I left the boutique with her business card, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I lost sleep for days! Thankfully, I was able to promptly return to the boutique and purchase my first Cartier piece ever! :panic: It was beautifully gift wrapped and took my breath away when I put it on for the first time! Of course I accidentally scratched it with the mini screwdriver, but it's still beautiful nonetheless.

RG Thin Love & DBTY in Platinum
    IMG_1444.JPG

I really love how it looks alone and also layered with dainty bracelets. When I purchased the RG, I couldn't decide between it and WG. Cartier won the battle, so I ended up buying the Love band to satiate my WG craving. That didn't last long because I quickly returned to retrieve the Love cord bracelet and WG Thin Love. :loveeyes:

WG Love Wedding Band, WG Thin Love, & RG Thin Love
    IMG_1509.JPG IMG_1519.JPG IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1544.JPG

Thank you for sharing in my joy everyone! :hbeat:

2. Beautiful stack! Congratulations with your first Cartier haul :smile:

Violet Bleu likes this.
  3. Thank you so much! :smile:

4. Congrats on your gorgeous stack!

Violet Bleu likes this.
  5. Thank you @Makenna!

6. Congrats and enjoy :biggrin:.

Violet Bleu and uhpharm01 like this.
  7. Congrats very nice !

Violet Bleu likes this.
  8. Thank you @Lisa-SH!

Thank you @uhpharm01!

9. Great stack! Wear it in good health!

Violet Bleu likes this.
  10. Thank you @AntiqueShopper!

11. They all look gorgeous! Congratulations:smile:

Violet Bleu likes this.
  12. Love it!! Congrats!!

Violet Bleu likes this.
  13. I love them! Thanks!

Thank you so much!

14. Gorgeous !! Nice haul!! Just an FYI, put a piece of clear tape over the end of your love screwdriver to avoid any further scratches if you need to take it off again. Enjoy!!

Cogmarks, Violet Bleu and kkfiregirl like this.
  15. Such a beautiful stack! :love: I don't often comment in the Cartier forum but i really love this. I'm interested to know if the cord bracelet is hard to take on and off?

Violet Bleu likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice