My mini Cabas Chyc came, But has a defect!!

I sent the bag, and NM JP SA told me I can get full refund, shipping fee, returning shipping fee, and duty and tax. I hope I will received all money ASAP ;)
Only one good thing is I don't have to do a lot of things to get duty and tax. NM JP will do the all things instead.

Great news. Happy for you. We're you able to get Magenta Muse?
I just got a large Muse today! Later, I will upload some pictures (*^o^*)
I personally think Muse bag quality is better than the second design CC mini. And I like the quality of the first design CC over the second design one.

I would like to suggest ppl who can't decide which CC mini you should buy...
If you like very yummy soft leather, you might want to choose the first design CC. That's all.

Last edited:
MomoMama said:
I just got a large Muse today! Later, I will upload some pictures (*^o^*)
I personally think Muse bag quality is better than the second design CC mini. And I like the quality of the first design CC over the second design one.

I would like to suggest ppl who can't decide which CC mini you should buy...
If you like very yummy soft leather, you might want to choose the first design CC. That's all.

So sad to see that the quality is becoming an issue but I am happy you were able to replace with a good old muse. Enjoy your new bag and can't wait to see pics. Congratulations.

So sad to see that the quality is becoming an issue but I am happy you were able to replace with a good old muse. Enjoy your new bag and can't wait to see pics. Congratulations.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Aluxe.
I really love my new large Muse! Even though I bought it yesterday, I dream about buying one more Muse in Poppy...or blight color!