my mind is boggled, so here's a poll

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which beauty????

1. palm dots pink neverfull

2. palm dots pink speedy

3. azur backpack

4. azur croisette

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. so, i don't need any particular style of bag since most bases are pretty well covered if you know what i mean, lol. however, the deluge of gorgeous bags is starting to make my head spin. so, therefore, without regard to need/use/practicality and only going by the desirability factor, which would you choose and feel free to tell me why:smile:

2. anyone?? bueller??

3. I didn't vote. Because, at first I was going to vote for the NF, but then I saw the Croisette listed. While I like bright and colorful and all, I also look down the future road if I'll tire of it and how quickly. So I think I'm leaning more towards the Azur Croisette. I like the design of the bag, the interior, and I don't think it's a bag you'll tire of as quickly? However, since they haven't released yet, my mind could be changed after seeing in person. But, doubtful:P Ok, so I just voted Croisette!

4. Bet you can't guess who voted for the pink NF?? lol

5. All of them??!! Just kidding....I normally don't like azur but I like the backpack...I'd have to see the croisette in person or worn to decide but it looks like a cute bag.....on the palm dots I'm undecided on which one would be better....I go back and forth b/w a speedy or NF. I think it depends on which one you would carry more.......

6. Hi LVlvoe_bug :wave:

7. Hi MxMM!!!!!:wave:

8. thanks guys. it's so nice to have everyone here : ) wish i could offer you all a cup of coffee, or glass of wine, or margarita. then we could hash all this out : )

9. see above post lvlvoebug : )

10. oh yes i can!

11. thank you love2learn. very valid points for sure. i really need to win the lottery.....

12. Right! I would definitely take the margarita. :smile:

13. me too. btw, just recently tried a blood orange margarita made with solerno blood orange liqueur. highly recommend. but i digress............

14. Oh sounds yummy! :biggrin:

15. yes, yes it was : )