My midnight gathered large Sophia came!!!

Gmag75

Dec 17, 2011
Omg!!!! I love her!!! What a great addition to my stash!!! Sorry I have no pics yet. Hubby is here and I don't want him asking questions. :lol: I love how deep the color is, almost black. I want to take her out today to a party but I haven't received my apple spray. It's not snowing or anything....should I? Or should I just wait and use my crimson msb. I wanted to show her off to my girlfriends:smile:

I'll post pics soon! But I just had to share my excitement! :biggrin:

Omg!!!! I love her!!! What a great addition to my stash!!! Sorry I have no pics yet. Hubby is here and I don't want him asking questions. :lol: I love how deep the color is, almost black. I want to take her out today to a party but I haven't received my apple spray. It's not snowing or anything....should I? Or should I just wait and use my crimson msb. I wanted to show her off to my girlfriends:smile:

Congrats! Bag twins, I have the small. Can't wait to see your pic's! I haven't sprayed any of my gathered bags and haven't had any problems, so I say take her and show her off! :smile:
I really don't want to spray them because I'm afraid I'll lose the yummy smell of the leather!

Congrats! Bag twins, I have the small. Can't wait to see your pic's! I haven't sprayed any of my gathered bags and haven't had any problems, so I say take her and show her off! :smile:
I really don't want to spray them because I'm afraid I'll lose the yummy smell of the leather!

Really?? I don't want to lose that smell either! Ok, may take her out today. But I definitely have to spray my nwt bone gathered. :smile:

Well get him in front of the tv, the 49er/Saints game is about to start! He can't keep us waiting! :lol:

I need to get whatever spray you are speaking of. Please tell me the name of this. I have googled apple guard and a millon items come up so i want to make sure i get the correct items. Do I need one for color transfer (for my light bags) and another for rain protecrtion? tia

Really?? I don't want to lose that smell either! Ok, may take her out today. But I definitely have to spray my nwt bone gathered. :smile:

I haven't sprayed any of them. I'm really not worried about color transfer on the midnight.
I even got it wet a couple of times walking from my car to go into work. I just towel dried the bag as soon as I got inside and it was fine. It wasn't soaked just slightly damp. Bone is a different story I would worry about color transfer on that one. I bought the bone gathered when it first came out and returned it. When I told one of my friends that I bought the bone she told me that one of her bone colored Coach bags turned yellow. She said she thought it might have been from sun exposure when she used it. One day she took it out of the dust bag to use it and noticed it was discolored. So after hearing that I didn't want to keep mine and figured I would just get another color that I didn't have to worry about so much.

Ok here's a pic! Will post more later!

2e4388af.jpg

Gorgeous...congrats..... This is the large Sophia?? it almost reminds me of the Lindsey in this pic....months back I was interested in the Pinnacle Allie but then I started to notice the gathered leather and have chosen that in the Lindsey....I am hoping to get her next month some time when we get our tax return.... I cant wait....

Congrats, that's such a gorgeous bag!

If you have a Burlington Coat Factory nearby, they also carry the Apple spray. Look for it near the men's leather jackets if it's not by the shoe stuff.