My midnight city finally arrived!!! But ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    it's lighter than i expected !!!

compare to my 07 MARINE GGH PT , my 08 midnight city is considerably lighter in shade ...

i don't mind, but just want to know if this is just a one-off lighter bag than the rest of the batch?

anyone owns an 08 midnight can suggest?

the leather is totally TDF, equally puffy, wrinkly and puffy as my 07 bags! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats. Hope you enjoy your new bag.

3. I can't answer the question about the colour, BUT the leather is TDF! That's just the way I like 'em ... Congrats!

4. Wow, beautiful! Congrats!

5. what ever it is, it's a beautiful color!

6. That is how I remember Marine looks like. I think you got a nicely distressed bag. Congrats!

7. wow.. what a color difference~! imo from what i've seen... the PT is extremely saturated, the Marine looks more like the City. Gorgeous bags~!

8. Wow, it's beautiful....it looks almost navy.

9. Congrats, it's beautiful!

10. I hope it's a good lighter than expected. It's just so gorgeous! I wish I could get one, but I've got a Blueberry and the colors are pretty similar.

11. Oh it's just beautiful! Wear it in good health!

I wish you well,

Bridget

12. Awwss, congrats.:drool: Its a beautiful color. Almost bought a midnight GSH brief meself but somebody beat me to it in a matter of minutes....sshhhessshhh, grrrrrr.....:cursing:

13. I love this comparison picture. Midnight sounds like it should be darker than Marine, but I guess not! Both are beautiful, enjoy!

[​IMG]

14. I've seen very dark blue Marine SGH combo bag & also seen blue grey variations of Marine. My Flat Clutch is a grey blue variation. I almost snagged a super dark blue SGH marine but my fingers were a little slow.

Attached Files:

15. Congrats!! I love Marine/Midnight/Navy. I think the 07 is definitely darker. I saw an 07 GGH Weekender and it was definitely darker than my 08's. But I think both my Marines are slightly darker than yours, especially the SGH.

Btw, I love the look of your GGH Marine PT combo!

Attached Files: