My metallic BV loop

muggles

In search of....
O.G.
Aug 15, 2007
I hadn’t seen any threads of late on the loop! I just received this one, not sure of proper name! Metallic copper, in a medium, purchased at a really low price! Outside looks new, inside has the obligatory pen marks! But, I think I really like the bag and as I keep everything in pouches she won’t turn into a deep dark hole! She actually appears very user friendly and fits nicely on shoulder!:girlsigh:9E6BD32B-B6A6-48AA-9F6C-46DF3D730A50.jpeg21141B90-D312-41B2-BC86-CB4189E5292C.jpeg

@muggles We are certainly on the same wavelength. Nice to see someone who appreciates a great metallic! This is divine. I’ve also been searching for the loop in either copper or deep purple. I’ve come across it in a deep, brownish purple (questche? or something) but it just looks flat. But I have a baseball hobo in copper so that might be redundant.
Great score:flowers:

I hadn’t seen any threads of late on the loop! I just received this one, not sure of proper name! Metallic copper, in a medium, purchased at a really low price! Outside looks new, inside has the obligatory pen marks! But, I think I really like the bag and as I keep everything in pouches she won’t turn into a deep dark hole! She actually appears very user friendly and fits nicely on shoulder!:girlsigh:View attachment 4719115View attachment 4719116
Holy cow that is one gorgeous bag! :love:

Reactions: RT1 and muggles