My Metal Edge City in Silver!

Alex575

Nov 28, 2012
Hi everyone,

Here's my BAL ME City. At first, I was going to go with the Gucci Bamboo Handle Shopper Medium, but then I saw the Metal Edge in silver on Neiman Marcus's website.

The only reason I liked the ME is because of the Chèvre (goat) leather, which looks smoother to me than the other lamb skin leathers on City bags, so that was selling point one. And then NM offered it with Silver hardware :biggrin: oh boy!

I also learned that BAL had redesigned the interior of the City bags so that they now have slip pockets, (this was a big pet peeve of mine when I bought my first City Bag several years ago and returned it because no slip pocket in addition to the dried out lamb leather) and mine does indeed have two slip pockets along with the interior zipper pocket, so it really pushed me closer to buying.

The thing that really put me over was the NM Gift Card event. I'm a sucker for a bargain and so I went for it. Also my birthday is coming up on Sept 12 so it's also an early birthday present to myself (even though I really didn't need another bag). :roflmfao:

Attachments

• BAL_ME001.JPG
    BAL_ME001.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 1,006
  • BAL_ME002.JPG
    BAL_ME002.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 809
  • BAL_ME03.JPG
    BAL_ME03.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 978
That bag ROCKS!!! So gorgeous......Congratulations.

Happy Birthday also!!!

Last edited: