My mess of COACH....PICS

Gorgeous collection! I LOVE the cream and brown leather bag w/ pockets on the front in the 2nd picture. Is that the Legacy Double Pocket Shoulder Bag ('06) that ADMAT97 mentioned? Could I get the style number for it? I may have to stalk *Bay for it. :drool:

Sure -- it's the Legacy Cotton Shoulder Bag, style #10823 -- one recommendation if you do get your hands on this bag, I would Scotch Guard it...

This isn't something that Coach recommends, but I've seen far too many "accidents" with the cotton bags...and mine looks brand new because of it...just make sure not to spray the leather!

Beautiful mess!!!! My Lindsay & Bleecker Hobo would get center stage right now as well lol! I have the choc Carly too! Too bad I don't live anywhere near your area, I would visit your boutique and have you help me shop for sure!!!! Our tastes are just way too similar:P

Hello SLVDW47 et al. :biggrin: Does any one know if Coach made an all-leather version of Legacy Shoulder Bag, style #10823 ? This looks great--much like the 10328 but the front pockets closure would have been more convenient with the same type as on the 10823. Sharper-looking as well inmho. It would have been like the cross between 10328 and 10330. Thanks in advance.

oxtail

Sure -- it's the Legacy Cotton Shoulder Bag, style #10823 -- one recommendation if you do get your hands on this bag, I would Scotch Guard it...

This isn't something that Coach recommends, but I've seen far too many "accidents" with the cotton bags...and mine looks brand new because of it...just make sure not to spray the leather!