My mess of COACH....PICS

SLVDW47

hand me my leather..
Aug 26, 2008
New York
Well...unfortunately I had to leave some of my smaller things out....but here's my current Coach mess.....

If anyone cares to see more detailed pictures of certain items let me know.

(from left...kinda)
Hamptons Weekend Hobo (Blue)
Legacy Cotton Shoulder Bag (Brown)
Gallery Tote (Black Leather)
Legacy Shoulder Bag (Juniper)
Bleecker Woven Pocket Hobo
Soho Leather Small Hobo
Hamptons Weekend Hobo (Black)
Signature Shoulder Tote
Lindsay Python Shopper
Signature Carly

Also included: a few scarves (left several out), my Coach jewelry collection, sunglasses, blue trench coat, wristlets, rain boots, and flip flops…..

Attachments

duffy0401

Mar 20, 2007
That's a nice collection. I love the green shoulder bag. What is the teal / pond bag?

cafire

is shredding up!!
Dec 30, 2006
NorCal
Gorgeous!!! I think the Lindsay python shopper deserves a picture of its own... I'd love to see it in all its glory! :heart:

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
Great collection! :tup: Have you amassed most of these after starting to work for Coach or did you have them before? If I worked there, I'd be a Coach mess, lol.

kat25

Aug 27, 2007
wow, great collection! Seems like you need one whole room for all your bags! where do you store your huge collection?

SLVDW47

hand me my leather..
Aug 26, 2008
New York
Some of these items I've purchased when I was not working there...Cotton Legacy Shoulder, Blue Hamptons Weekend Hobo, 2 of the capacity wristlets (mineral and canary), tons of my scarves, and the coat (which is buried).

SLVDW47

hand me my leather..
Aug 26, 2008
New York
Any I'm not using during the season are stored in their dust bags in my closet...I have a whole shelving unit for them. The accessories are organized in a separate storage bin (at the floor of my closet).......luckily I'm very organized.

SLVDW47

hand me my leather..
Aug 26, 2008
New York
duffy0401 -- that little thing sticking out of my Carly? that's a Capacity Wristlet in Mineral...originally part of the Chelsea collection from last year.

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Florida
I LOVE your mess! Especially that Lindsay Shopper!! Great Job!!

Oh...I have the Legacy Double Pocket Shoulder Bag ('06) in the same color!!

Last edited: