My Merry Christmas me & New Years Ban

Jan 13, 2011
Ok so every year around this time I always tell myself that I'm going on a ban on January 1. This year I'm more serious about it because of the financial situation my family is in. Unfortunately in the spring I will be the only one working in my family so I'll be the one responsible for all the bills. Therefore I cannot spend like I did last year. I might buy myself something here and there accessory wise but I can't be buying the big stuff like I've done in the past.

That being said I decided I would buy myself one "last" handbag and accessories set that was something classic and something that could carry me through all seasons and just be a timeless Coach collection.

Anyone around on Christmas Day to see my goodies?!?!?!?

Let me tell you a little about this bag set choice. My favorite logo is the Horse & Carriage logo so naturally I went with the madison choice.

Now the reason I chose silver hardware for the bag vs. the brass was because I took the long strap off of my Hampton XL Hobo from last fall (15405) and put it on this bag so I could wear it crossbody!!

All of the accessories that coordinate have brass hardware but it doesn't bother me the difference. I don't have to be a matchy matchy person the only thing I was going for was ALL H&C logo!!!

Now I hate the purple lining in this bag. I wish it was red like last years madison or blue or something but I'm not a purple fan. Oh well I love the soft smooshy leather and the way it just puddles when you put it down. I wish I could have gotten one that had a little more pebbled texture but this one was the only one (the display model) they had left so I decided to buy this one vs. order another and chance not getting a nice on plus having to wait for it to be delivered.

Ok thats my soap box rant **jumps off soap box** I Hope everyone will enjoy this reveal and Had a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

Congratulations. I love the purple lining but I would love red too. It is great that you can use your crossbody strap on it. It's a perfect classic set that will never go out of style.