My Meredith is bulging

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I know Meredith is considered a fairly large bag and it does look large in photos. But I find mine is bulging. Even though I'm very organized and don't feel I carry too much, because of the soft structure, everything sits at the bottom of the bag. It's hard to get anything to say over to the sides and I don't have it filled to the top. So contents are all lined up next to eachother making the bag kind of fat. I do love the soft leather but maybe a bag with a bit more structure is better for me. I've thought of carrying a smaller wallet but I don't think it would make that much difference. Anyone else feel this way?

I recently purchased a brand new Meredith from a wonderful tPFer, and I love it! I carry a lot of stuff, so it does tend to get a little slouchy/bulgy, but I think it looks great. I recently wore her on a business trip (love the cross-body strap for traveling) and it was perfect. The stock pics make Meredith look very structured, but because the leather is so soft, expect a little slouchiness when you actually have stuff in it.

I switched back to a slimmer wallet and that helped. I had Meredith out for a couple of weeks and she's showing a bit of wear on her blonde color so we cleaned her and put her back in her bag for a while.:yes: