My Meredith is bulging

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I know Meredith is considered a fairly large bag and it does look large in photos. But I find mine is bulging. Even though I'm very organized and don't feel I carry too much, because of the soft structure, everything sits at the bottom of the bag. It's hard to get anything to say over to the sides and I don't have it filled to the top. So contents are all lined up next to eachother making the bag kind of fat. I do love the soft leather but maybe a bag with a bit more structure is better for me. I've thought of carrying a smaller wallet but I don't think it would make that much difference. Anyone else feel this way?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

HuskyLover

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
I've never had a Meredith either, and I was also going to suggest an organizer, it may keep the bulging to a minimum. I wouldn't give up on the bag!

gotracey

Sunscreen Queen
Jul 28, 2006
Sunny So. Cal.
I recently purchased a brand new Meredith from a wonderful tPFer, and I love it! I carry a lot of stuff, so it does tend to get a little slouchy/bulgy, but I think it looks great. I recently wore her on a business trip (love the cross-body strap for traveling) and it was perfect. The stock pics make Meredith look very structured, but because the leather is so soft, expect a little slouchiness when you actually have stuff in it.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I switched back to a slimmer wallet and that helped. I had Meredith out for a couple of weeks and she's showing a bit of wear on her blonde color so we cleaned her and put her back in her bag for a while.:yes: