My memorable visit to the OC today!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I met a couple of PF girls at SCP today (I'll let them tell you how they are). And while shopping at Hermes, we came across this gorgeous tri-color Kelly! Thanks, fellow PF companion, for debating with me on whether or not to buy it for almost an hour:nuts: ! Well, I made my decision, so here it is!
    BTW, the photo doesn't look good because I had to cut off the left side due to the visibility of a class photo. I had to crop that photo out to protect the privacy of the people in it.

DSCN5242_edited_edited.JPG
  2. Congratulations! One breathtaking bag. I love it. May I ask what's the color combination?:love: :nuts:

3. Thanks! I believe the SA said that the handle and folding "arms" were havane, the flap was gold, and the third color is chocolate.

4. god - that is stunningly beautiful!! Your collection is so fab, P!!!!! I love this bag!!! what size/leather?????

5. Beautiful bag....Was she just sitting there?:smile:

6. Wow - it was truly your lucky day! Congrats on your fabu new bag. So, shopping companions, reveal yourselves!!

7. Congrats!

8. wow, your collection has really grown in... how many months? :P
    congratulations. you have great kelly karma.
    yes yes size and leather info when you wake up.

9. Wow! What a find! Congrats!

10. Congrats!

11. It's a beauty! Congrats to you!

12. What a rare beauty and find that will surely turn a lot of heads! Congratulations!!!

13. whoa it's amazing!! Very nice color combo!! Congratulations!!!!!:love:

14. Gorgeous new purchase!

15. I'm not usually a fan of tri-color, but I love this! I think the colors are fab! Congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice