My Melody Lovers?

AAA07

True Gemini
Feb 29, 2008
There is so much Hello Kitty out there. She is very popular and I love her too. Remember her friend the bunny, My Melody? She is making a comeback. As a little girl she was my favorite. She was a bunny, she was pink (well her bonnet anyway). I recently saw a My Melody Barbie - gotta get it!!

My favorite gift on my birthday when I was little was a pair of My Melody scissors! :love: I think I still have it back at home too!
images

No. Remember when Hello Kitty had that Twin Sister Mimi who was all stuck up, not at all like Hello Kitty who has always been very nice and friendly? Well, guess who was always sticking up for that stuck-up Mimi! That's right. My Melody puts on airs. And she is a gossip, always running around telling anybody who will listen whenever the Little Twin Stars have so much as a momentary disagreement about which pastel colors they prefer that particular minute. Like all twins everywhere do, right? But to hear My Melody tell it - well, never mind. I am not going to repeat that kind of thing. Anyway, if My Melody ever decides to change her ways, then we will see. And I have always said the same thing about Mimi, if she ever wanted to come back and be nice, like her sister, then I will be glad to see her.

^^yep yep! As a kid people said I looked like'em. But I do have more HK than any other character--all vintage HK passed down. I have something from every character I believe. My Melody was the cutest, though! Not sure about personality like Shimma said, but if that's the case, then ... that's a shame!

No. Remember when Hello Kitty had that Twin Sister Mimi who was all stuck up, not at all like Hello Kitty who has always been very nice and friendly? Well, guess who was always sticking up for that stuck-up Mimi! That's right. My Melody puts on airs. And she is a gossip, always running around telling anybody who will listen whenever the Little Twin Stars have so much as a momentary disagreement about which pastel colors they prefer that particular minute. Like all twins everywhere do, right? But to hear My Melody tell it - well, never mind. I am not going to repeat that kind of thing. Anyway, if My Melody ever decides to change her ways, then we will see. And I have always said the same thing about Mimi, if she ever wanted to come back and be nice, like her sister, then I will be glad to see her.
:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: