~*~My Medium Ebano Veneta has arrived!~*~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. W:nuts:AH!!! That bag is absolutely breath taking!!! Looks fabulous on you too! You just made me want an Ebano Veneta even more than I already did!! Love your shirt too, saw it in Anthro the other day and almost tried it on...now kicking myself that I didn't!! Enjoy your new beauty, I think you made a perfect choice!:tup:

2. Ebano is such a glorious color! Your Veneta looks great on you! Congrats!

3. Love the bag and the color! Looks great on you :smile:

4. It looks looks terrific on you. Enjoy!

5. ebano is wonderful!

6. Congrats! Thanks for the modeling pics too. :smile:

7. [​IMG]

Kbug~ she's delish :drool:!! She looks super soft! Does she smell as delicious as Chloe leather though...;)!?

8. Congratulations! Enjoy your beautiful new BV. :biggrin:

9. Beautiful!!!!! I love ebano!

10. Beauty!

11. Thank so much for the nice comments!~ mursepurse,grandmommie,leilani01,Bichonlover,doloresmia,blueiris, tagan,lvdreamer,jburgh,Cate14,longchamp and LLANeedle!:flowers:

12. Aww, thanks scoobie! Your beautiful pics were part of the enabling as well...all I can say is WOW! What a great bag.
    (If you go back to Anthro..try it:yes:..I really liked it because its just not a reg. tee..unique. I bought this one and have another on my wishlist hoping for a sale..:graucho:)

13. Hi Viv!!!Thanks!!
    Hmmm..that's a hard question...Chloe does have some divine smelling leather, don't they??:graucho::P It might be a tie...:smile:

14. Thanks, thedseer!! Well............its all your fault...in a good way!:P;)

15. Beautiful!