My med pleated veneta in baltic is here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In my eagerness to take my bottega group photo I forgot about taking reveal photos of my pleated veneta :roflmfao:

Here you go! My medium pleated veneta in baltic...

[​IMG]

She's simply stunning IRL. :heart::heart::heart:

2. Presenting my small little Bottega Family (including DH's ebano bi-fold wallet)

[​IMG]

I'm not sure why but I've always thought that my New Ball is bigger than the medium veneta. Only when I put them together did I realise that the opposite is true!

3. A close up look at the 'little ones' :P

[​IMG]

4. love your family pictures - both bags and those hilariously adorable monkeys in your avatar!

really gorgeous choice of colors!!!!

5. What a beautiful collection you have and even lovelier children!! They look so sweet!

6. Those are terrific pictures, thank you for posting them. The pleated Venetas are so pretty. I hope everyone that really wanted one was able to get it. Your signature lines crack me up!

7. You have a beautiful collection. I'm partial to the pleated Baltic.

Congrats!

[​IMG]

8. Gorgeous bags! My favorite is the Baltic! I can't wait until all of the ice and snow melts and we have clear weather so I can get my Baltic bag back out!

Love you new avi pic!

9. What a beautiful collection! :tup:

10. Lovely family!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Enjoy!

11. Gorgeous collection!!:woohoo:

12. What a lovely collection you have! I think the pleats on your Veneta are downright sexy. I love the baltic color! You take great photos- thanks!!!

13. :drool::drool::drool: OMG!!!! I love your BV family picture. So nice.
    The pleated veneta look really good. I love it. Hope I can get one veneta this year.
    Love the card holder and wallet too. So many things that I want.

14. Eventhough I do not intend to use this pretty thing yet but I couldn't help but took some modelling pix. :P

As a shoulder bag (the drop felt more than a regular medium)
    [​IMG]

Pardon my puggy arm :Push:

As an arm candy
    [​IMG]

15. Major Congrats!
    I looooove Baltic Pleated Venetas!