My meager, yet growing collection of purses!

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
So I think I should start up my own collection thread! :smile:

I first started out with just a few simple bags. Two years ago I was a poor poor college student and my mother bought me my first Coach, it was a signature khaki hobo. I was never really into bags until she got me my first one... And since then I've turned into a monster!

After completing school and scoring a great job, I've been able to set my eyes on quite a few bags...

I started off with only one dooney and one coach bag, but I lurked the boards here at tPF something stirred within me and I began to get sucked into this little world of purse shopping!

So due to tPF's enabling inhabitants I've expanded my purse collection even further....

My coach family:

Coach.jpg

coachacc.jpg

Coachswing.jpg

skin.jpg

wal.jpg

wrist.jpg

wrist2.jpg

wrist3.jpg

More to follow....!

Last edited:
coachsca.jpg

coach4.jpg

charms.jpg

My lone juicy purse my mom got me:

Juicy.jpg

Tokidoki bag my boyfriend got me:

Toki.jpg

A burberry bag to celebrate my new job:

burberr.jpg

My first gucci bags:

Gucci.jpg

By Next week I'll possibly have my first LV!!! :wlae: Wish me luck!

I'll be sure to keep you all posted!​

Last edited:
I few close ups of some of my bags, I'll get more up as I take pictures!

Chili Med. Carly:

IMG_5220.jpg

Black Leigh with Accessories:

IMG_5175.jpg

Ergo Satchel with accessories:

IMG_5179.jpg

Sig. Stripe Tote with wallet:

IMG_5174.jpg

Berry Sm. Sabrina with wallet:

IMG_5265.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations! You are just like me! I started with Coach in college. Then once I graduated and got a good job...I started treating myself to LV, Gucci, and Prada! Now I'm working my way up towards Chanel and Balenciaga! :graucho: However, don't forget about creating a comfortable savings account for yourself and investing your money first!

Congratulations! You are just like me! I started with Coach in college. Then once I graduated and got a good job...I started treating myself to LV, Gucci, and Prada! Now I'm working my way up towards Chanel and Balenciaga! :graucho: However, don't forget about creating a comfortable savings account for yourself and investing your money first!

Thanks for the input! I've mostly been paying for my bag obsession with my overtime work and putting the rest to savings, so it's working well! :yes: