My MC Wapity is en route! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A little background - My husband is a deployed US Special Forces soldier and has been gone for 9 months. I had 2 babies in 2 years and my weight ballooned up to almost 200 pounds. :sad:

Well, I started working out and eating right when he left and lost my 49th and 50th pound last week!

I treated myself to the multicolore wapity and it shouldbe here soon.

Now I have another 25 pounds to go, and when I hit that, I will make another purchase!! :yahoo:

I am almost giddy!!

2. CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! And I absolutely love the MC Wapity!

3. congrat. for your pounds and your new goodie:smile:))

4. Congrats for your weight loss and the wapity! What a great reward for yourself, keep up the good work :tup:

5. Congrats! I am sure you will make your goal in no time!!

6. oh, great choice! You will love it!

7. That's wonderful!! Congratulations!! You deserve it. I also love the quote in your signature. It's funny.:yahoo:

8. Congrats on the wapity and the weight loss! And please tell your husband THANK YOU!
    :heart:

9. Thanks you all! I hope my husband faints when he sees the "new" old me when he comes home! :smile:

10. Congrats! What a nice way to reward yourself!

11. congrats! the wapity is adorable!! :biggrin:

12. Wonderful!
    Glad to hear you are doing well, and I am sure feeling great!

Congrats on the wapity, those those rock!

ALSO: we will need modeling pics!

13. Congrats!!! That is great triumph...right there with you on the weight gain from being preggers for 2 years. My kids are 10 and a half months apart!

You definetly deserve to treat yourself!!!! Keep it going!:yahoo::graucho::woohoo:

14. Congratulations on your weight loss! What a great reward. :smile:

15. You are a woman with a plan! Just keep your eyes on the prize and you will reach your goal. Not just LV, but when those numbers on the scale keep dipping your spirits will rise! I speak from experience and am so proud of you! Keep us updated and know that tPF people are here for you!