My MC Speedy Craziness

I don't think you'll outgrow the trend because you've loved it for years! I think you'll continue to love it!

As for the age factor, I'm 34 so I kinda feel the same way! I do have 1 MC bag (Audra) and love it. I also love the Speedy! But most of the other bags I do feel I'm too old for! So, for me it really depends on which MC bag I feel is too young! If that makes sense!

I think you should get your white MC Speedy!

I don't think there's a specific age for MC bags... I've seen 15 year old girls wearing it as well as 55 year old ladies... I think if you've been wanting the MC Speedy for so long you should get it ;)

heyy dear!!!!!
YOU ARE NOT OLD! my gosh
MC speedys or any designer bags you have the right to carry it no matter what age.. I am 19 yrs old and I do have a few louis vuitton's with me and I really want more some of my aunt's and my cousins tell me that I am too young to carry these bags but I dont really care.. if not NOW.. WHEN? right hihihi anyway enjoy your speedy! hihihi

I am older then you and I have a black MC priscilla and don't feel like i am too old.

I say get it and if in a few years you find you don't like to carry it any longer you can sell it.

Never! The MC is fun and the colors are vibrant and pop on the white or black. If you can't have a little bit of color in your life at your age, then I must have died a long time ago!!!!!!

LOL! I think you are overthinking! I would worry if it is not trendy! That would be a dread!

Consider this: Speedy is popular for a long time - since the early 1900s. So you can bet on that it is a good investment. After you purchased it, other people will be the envy of yours speedy. The balance will shift! Would not you like to see the look in their eyes with the pursed lips?

The only thing you have to worry about is the MC's color tend of chip away. It's normal to appear on MC bags.

If you have been thinking/dreaming about this bag for that long, no doubt you should get it.

You are not too old. Now if you told us you were going to walk around with some micro miniskirt or something along those lines, I might tell you to go a different route but MC LV is for everyone - lol :P