My MC Cles Arrived

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so happy, she arrived today. I didn't get to open my parcel until tonight.
    I got this beautiful MC White Cles from ebay. :yahoo:

Its my first LV from Ebay. I love how it looks on my Speedy. And I'm going to enjoy using this on it's own. This cles is in new condition, like its never been used. I want to thank Karman :flowers: for watermarking my pics, and thank you Addy, Lee, John 5, and Karman for helping me along the way authenticating this beautiful cles. :love: :love: :love:
    Please don't mind the dirty mirror - I think I need windex lol.

Now I want a LV wallet. :yes:

Attached Files:

2. it's beautiful:love:

3. Gongrast, so cute!

4. Way to go Pearl! She's a beaut! :yahoo:

5. I was so excited to get the box, dustbag, and tags, and LV tissue paper. And the thank you card from the seller. :smile:

6. Congrats it looks cute on the speedy:love:

7. CONGRATS!! A lovely new MC piece!

8. Ooh that looks really good!

9. Congrats!! it's so pretty i have the same one and i love it :smile:

10. Oh and it took me a few minutes on how to unlock the cles. Then I gave it to my DH to open. He did it in a few seconds :lol: And this forum was down for me to check syntagma's post about how to open the cles. And I'm going to use my Cles on Friday - or I might use my Speedy tomorrow with my Cles. Now I want more cles' :shame:

(I wish this wasn't priced so high - well at least it is for me, but so pretty http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-CHERRY-BLOSSOM-COIN-KEY-CLES-PINK-wallet_W0QQitemZ6883428774QQihZ013QQcategoryZ45261QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting)

11. Congrats! very pretty!

12. :nuts: Still love it!:love: Karman's good at the watermarking:graucho:

13. YAY!!! You did get it!!!! Congrats and you're welcome!!! :biggrin:

I celebrated for you tonight!!! :tispy:

14. Nice ;)

15. Yes, she's great at watermarking. :yes: