My May shopping trip

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well...I was asking earlier about what to get as a reward for another successful completion of classes

[​IMG]

I won't torture you long at all...I promise!! But...if you venture a guess...

2. Do share!

3. :shrugs: neo speedy?

4. I'll guess the Neo Speedy, too. It's in your sig after all. LOL

5. Do share plz...:flowers:

6. :popcorn: waiting..

7. ^Ding ding ding!

[​IMG]

I felt so terrible! I made the SA bring me out a bunch of bags. After looking at a few epi bowlings and different suhali bags, I decided on the speedy. And, my jaw about dropped to the floor when the SA said they had it in all three colors. I was shocked since the fuschia is on its way out. It was very much meant to be. So much for just spending $500 like I originally planned!

I did do some other shopping as well and picked up a larger wristlet and ponytail scarf from coach that I thought matched the neo speedy and a LE eye makeup kit by Emilio Pucci.

[​IMG]

I'm done until June now! Then I can :drool:over some amarante stuff!

8. soo beautiful!! :drool: love it!! congrats!!

9. Very nice, congrats!

10. Wow, that's a lot more than the 500 you planned on, but so worth it. I love mine (pic in avatar) and I am sooo gald I got one before they're allll gone!

Congratz!

11. Love pink, congrats!

12. Congrats on the new bag! It'll be sure to brighten up your day when you're sad! :P

13. So beautiful, I love the color. Congrats!

14. ohh congrats. i love the fuschia denim! lucky you got one before they are gone.

15. It's BEAUTIFUL! Congrats!