~My May PCE & Mother's Day Goodie's~

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Hi all :smile: I'm really excited about the items I chose...I got a new wristlet to go with my newest favorite bag..The Madison Floral Wristlet 45446 , it matches the lining in my Mushroom Hippie..It is so pretty!! For those who have a bag in this print, I can see why :smile:I also got a couple of Fob's~:graucho:

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
picture.php

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
Here is everything together~I love all of it...My 3 yr. old son and 4 yr. old daughter chose the Daisy for Mommy, and my 11 yr. and 17 yr. old daughter's chose the Wristlet..I chose the Octopus~I love all of them..To me, this is one of the Best PCE's I've had yet...I love the Octopus on my Hippie..I have been waiting for a good fob to add to her. Oh and my SA let me keep my card to use again if I wanted!!!!

dawnqueenb69

Feb 9, 2006
I have to add that my DBF went tonite to pick all of my goodie's up...I knew something was up because my pce card was gone,lol...He tells me to write a wishlist, so I added the 3 things I wanted most!!!!I originally had 2 wristlet's, and 6 fob's., that way they could decide which to get.So my family did good..I'm very Thankful and Proud to be their Mom..:smile:

tawnycat

♥Loving all my bags♥
O.G.
Aug 29, 2008
I love everything. I went to my FP store the other day to look for the octopus fob and they didn't have it. The water color wristlet is stunning and perfect for spring. Happy Mother's day dawn!