My MAXI TWIGGY (Moutarde) :))))

Sun Thou

Mar 24, 2010
Hi everyone :smile:
I'm new here and I'm also new for Bal fan as well. Nice to meet u all (and sorry for my English ^^")

couple days ago I went to Frankfurt and came across Blumor shop, then I totally fell in love with this Bal bag!! I dont know why, all I can say that I just love it! :graucho:

Other Bal is lovely but not my style, but this one , MAXI TWIGGY, OMG It's what I want! :biggrin:

Let's see some pics of my lovely sunny daughter LOL

(However it looks totally different from the pics in webs. So for someone who's interested in it pls go to the shop and see it by yourself! trust me u'r gonna love it! :P)

This is how it looks in web...
to be honest if I didnt see the real one I wouldnt even think of buying it :sad:

img367u.jpg

Then see how it looks really...lovely isnt it!

b00e.jpg

The long strap is my favourite :smile: It can be used in everyday life

b01fc.jpg

love the color also :biggrin:

b04x.jpg

inside the bag.....

b05m.jpg

b06v.jpg

two code lines...different from the older ones

b07g.jpg

the overal look ^_____^ the leather is so soft and on the other hand it's very easy to have a scratch :sad:

Thank you Saira :biggrin: I think i'm gonna use it so often

now let's see when I carry it... here I put only purse , phone and some cosmetics in it

b08p.jpg

b09x.jpg

b10hz.jpg

b11qz.jpg

I looooove when I carry it like this, that's the reason why I'm falling in love with MAXI TWIGGY.....u can even carry cross body, having both teen look and hi-so look as u want lol

BTW i'm not sure that MAXI TWIGGY is available only in Europe? cuz I didnt see it in Asia? However thanks guys and have a nice day :smile:))

(I need to go out, if u have any questions pls feel free to ask and I'll come back to answer tomorrow thanks!:smile:)

Congratulations! It's a gorgeous bag. I like how your Moutarde seems so bright and cheery. You look great too!

Oh, I've seen the Maxi Twiggy here in Singapore's Bal Hilton Store, so no, it's not a Europe exclusive.

Its looks so great on you. If I didn't want one before, I surely MUST have one now. I especially like the way it looks on your shoulder w the handles. It's gonna look so great once its broken in.

Thanks for sharing too!