My Matte Petrol Charm Me Mini just arrived!

sandy, I love the petrol matte! It really is a great blue. Let us know how you find the Charm Me, ok? I really love this bag but would like to hear what other people think.

This Blue is amazing! I thought the Glossy Petrol was a great color but this Matte blows it away. If I could find another style of bag I really love I could see another purchase in my future but right now I am hoping for an exciting new style. I'd love to see a new mid size satchel.

Moonstarr - you are so right! It is so much prettier in the sunlight! I have added another pic! Mine aren't the best:P

Bonnie - thank you for the compliment! This summer I am teaching only 1 class and it does not start until 1 pm so I am making getting back in shape a priority. My favorite workout right now is the Tracy Anderson Mat workout!

Maria - I would trade these big ones for some small perky ones anyday! Since I have been in my forties weight seems to go there first now.

Hipnycmom - I love this size! It is the perfect size for me. I am already dreaming about the next one. Something crash would look amazing. I have been thinking mandarine too. But I have several bags on the way and need to stop.

Here she is in the sun!
attachment.php

Attachments

• CharmMeinSunlight.jpg
    CharmMeinSunlight.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 144
Love the pictures! Thanks for posting comparison pics and modelling pics.

How does it compare, capacity-wise with the LM Midi? It seems like it would be smaller, but on the other hand, it opens up wider, kwim?

:smile:

Lovely!! How tall are you Sandy? It looks absolutely fab on you!

would you say that there are green undertones to petrol matte? Not sure if it's just my monitor, but I can't seem to see any teal/green tones?

Sandy... i love this bag... the matte petrol is just amazing... enjoy her!

However, If i were to choose between the bag and your boobs, i'd go for the latter - ;)

You are a RIOT, maria!! :lol:

PS: I must confessing I was thinking the exact same thing. You have a gorgeous figure, Sandy!! :yes:

PPS: Love the petrol matte, and the Charm Me Mini...the matte is by far my fave version of the petrol!! So pretty!!!

sandysandiego, you are a hottay!

Thank you so much for the modeling pics. Size reference helps (it does look like the perfect size), and I really wanted to see how the petrol goes with denim. You look amazing, and your Charm Me is a close second!

Maria - I would trade these big ones for some small perky ones anyday! Since I have been in my forties weight seems to go there first now.

I am definitely interested in this trade - i hope it isnt against tPF rules!
:graucho:
My boobs are the same as when i was 16 - i tend to loose weight easily and it always comes from that area... it is very frustrating...