My Marvelous Macy's Merchandise!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so, last friday, i was looking make a purchase after my disappointment with customer service at dawsonville... i called ahead to macy's to see what they had on hand (and on sale) during the Go Red for Women promotion... lo and behold, they had a fantastic bag on clearance with an addition 20% off so i trucked on over to macy's at lenox

when i got there, i spent a little time looking at the other sale bags and chatting it up with some fellow coachies... after drooling over the bag for a while i saw that it had a pretty significant flaw!!! worse still, it was the only one available in atlanta... after the SA that was helping us told me to go ahead and get it i was still having trouble committing to it... miss_chiff encouraged me to get it (by phone) while crystale met me at lenox after work and said don't get it (arg!)

another SA relieved the one that had been helping us so i asked her opinion about getting the damaged bag... she looked at it and told me honestly, that she was afraid that it would only get worse... the manager told me earlier that they wouldn't take anything additional off of it because they don't sell damaged goods...

after still being indecisive about the bag, the second SA asked if the first SA had checked everywhere for it... "my goodness, no!" i said

this fabulous 2nd SA checked the system and they had one in NYC (actually, they had 14!!)... she said that shipping will be about $20 which is just a little more than what it would have cost to have it repaired at a leather shop since coach probably would have said it wasn't repairable if i used them... then this ever magnificent 2nd SA asked if i had a macy's card and i told her no... she said we can order if from NYC and get the 50% off then 20% off then 15% off for a new account which will offset the shipping!! the SA in NYC was a grade A you-know-what but the 2nd SA in atlanta made her do it for me!!!

a little while ago (while tending my farmville farm and talking to paul), i heard an unexpected knock at the door... guess what came way earlier than i expected!!!

so... wanna see it? :graucho:

2. oh, you have the bestest bags....cannot wait

3. I'm here!!

4. Let's see!

5. Do I ever!!

6. show it!

7. [​IMG]

8. I'm already enthralled with the back story!

9. Yay, I finally get to see a live johnniegirlatl reveal! Can't wait to see what you got!

10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. i do!

13. [​IMG]

14. MORE Ms ATL

15. no guesses?!?!?